as flatix.com, we show the utmost sensitivity to the security of your personal data. Your personal data is processed and stored in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVKK").
1. How Your Personal Data May Be Processed
In accordance with KVKK No. 6698, your personal data that you share with flatix.com may be obtained, recorded, stored, altered, rearranged, in short, processed by us as the subject of any processing carried out on the data, whether in whole or in part, automatically or by means of any data recording system. Any transaction carried out on the data within the scope of KVKK is considered "processing of personal data".
2. Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
The personal data you share,
- In order to be able to perform the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services offered;
- To inform prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials on public safety matters and legal disputes, on request and in accordance with the legislation;
- In order to offer various opportunities to our members in a wide scope or to share them within the legal framework with the persons or institutions that can offer them;
- To analyze advertising preferences, It will be processed in accordance with the KVKK no. 6698 and related secondary regulations.
3. Information about third parties or organizations to which your personal data may be transferred
4. How Your Personal Data Is Collected
Your personal data,
- with forms on flatix.com website and mobile applications and information such as name, surname, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address; preferences on pages logged in using username and password, IP records of the transactions carried out, cookie data collected by the browser and data containing navigation time and details, location data;
- In a physical or virtual environment, face-to-face or distanced, verbal or written or electronically obtained from persons who share their personal data through business cards, resumes (CV), bidding and other means for the purposes of establishing a business relationship with flatix.com, applying for a job, making a bid;
- In addition, data obtained indirectly from different channels, data obtained from websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes (micro) and social media, e-newsletter reading or click movements, data provided by public databases, social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) from social networking sites; can be processed and collected.
5. Your Personal Data Obtained Before KVKK Takes Effect
flatix.com, there is no personal data that we store before this date as KVKK has not started its publication life before its effective date of April 7, 2016. (If your website collects data even before this date, it must be stated how the data is processed and maintained.)
6. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal data collected with any of the above-mentioned methods for processing and storage in Turkey or outside Turkey may also be transferred to service agents abroad (countries accredited by the Personal Data Board and where there is sufficient protection for the protection of personal data) in accordance with the contractual purposes.
Your Personal Data;
- Our partners who cooperate and/or are serviced for the provision and promotion of products and services,
- To the competent authorities who will determine your position in case of an emergency call,
- Regulatory and supervisory institutions and other governmental institutions such as court and enforcement offices, other public institutions or organizations authorized to request your personal data,
- Legal entities that have a business relationship with flatix.com and have your phone number, It can be transferred where necessary.
7. Storage and Protection of Personal Data
flatix.com, the systems and databases where your personal data is contained, are provided in the 12th year of the KVKK. By preventing the unlawful processing of personal data in accordance with article 10, by preventing the access of unauthorized persons; is obliged to take software measures such as hash, encryption, transaction registration, access management and physical security measures in order to ensure their retention. If it is learned that personal data is obtained by others illegally, the situation will be immediately notified to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulations and in writing.
8. Keeping Personal Data Up to Date and Accurate
In accordance with Article 4 of the KVKK.com flatix has an obligation to keep your personal data accurately and up-to-date. In this context.com must share accurate and up-to-date data of our members or update them via the website /mobile application in order to meet its obligations under applicable legislation.
9. Rights of The Personal Data Owner in accordance with Kvkk No. 6698
Article 11 of the KVKK No. 6698 came into force on October 07, 2016, and in accordance with the relevant article, the rights of the Personal Data Subject after this date are as follows:
- The Personal Data Owner contacted flatix.com (data controller) regarding him;
- To find out if personal data has been processed,
- Requesting information about personal data if it has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
- Request correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
- Requesting that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data are transferred if the personal data is corrected, deleted and destroyed,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damages due to the unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand compensation for the damages.
10. Communication and Application Method
The Data Controller Representative to be appointed by the flatix.com will be announced in the Data Controllers Register and on the internet address where this document is located when the legal infrastructure is provided. Personal Data Subjects may direct their questions, opinions or requests to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. flatix.com can respond positively/negatively to the requests submitted in written or digital media, provided that they are justified and respond within 30 days. It is essential that the necessary transactions regarding the requests are free. However, if the transactions require a cost, flatix.com reserves the right to claim a fee. These fees are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board at the tariff determined in accordance with Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law. By sharing your personal data on our website, applications and other channels, we share our Personal Data Policy and the conditions on the processing, processing methods, transfer, sale and other related issues in our policy, You declare that the data shared with flatix.com, a social media application, can be used on the web page, applications and social media channels, that notifications and suggestions are made, that it can be shared with third parties commercially, and that you agree to it, and that you will apply to flatix.com before exercising your legal rights, with a clear consent that is of great importance in the KVKK, based on information and defined as consent, which is based on information and expressed freely.
This agreement was last updated on 29/06/2021.